Skip to content
- CURBSIDE STORE PICKUP ONLY. Not available to ship.
- Beautiful hardback part of the Clothbound Classics series, designed by the award-winning Coralie Bickford-Smith, these delectable and collectible editions are bound in high-quality tactile cloth with foil stamped into the design
- When Jonathan Harker visits Transylvania to help Count Dracula with the purchase of a London house, he makes a series of horrific discoveries about his client. Soon afterwards, various bizarre incidents unfold in England: an apparently unmanned ship is wrecked off the coast of Whitby; a young woman discovers strange puncture marks on her neck; and the inmate of a lunatic asylum raves about the ‘Master’ and his imminent arrival. In Dracula, Bram Stoker created one of the great masterpieces of the horror genre, brilliantly evoking a nightmare world of vampires and vampire hunters and also illuminating the dark corners of Victorian sexuality and desire.
- 512 Pages
- Size 5" x 7"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.