Skip to content
- CURBSIDE STORE PICKUP ONLY. Not available to ship.
- Michelin-starred chef Josh Emett brings together 300 of the most important classic recipes by 150 of the world's most acclaimed chefs. Taken together, this is a compendium of the creme de la creme of blue ribbon cooking from the world's top restaurants in an elegantly designed volume that will stand up to use in the kitchen but be classically beautiful to behold - sure to delight any food lover or serious home cook.
- This book is organized into 12 easy-to-follow sections from basics (stocks, sauces, and dressings), to grains and vegetables, meats, seafood, baking, and more.
- 544 Pages
- Size 7" x 8.7"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.